Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Roses Of Inspiration Linkup #11

Welcome to another Roses of Inspiration!


And Happy St. Patricks Day, sweet friends.

St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time - 
a day to begin transforming winter's dream
 into summers magic.
- Adrienne Cook -

{ Thanks to The Old Design Shop for the free vintage image }

I must apologize for not visiting many of you until the weekend.
My computer was unfortunately "sick" 
and did not want to let me onto the Internet for several days.
I found out it was my Norton Anti-Virus being a little over-protective
and thankfully I was able to fix the issues.
I slowly but surely visited everyone that linked up 
and was once again astounded by the beauty and inspiration 
found in your writings, photography, recipes, and creations.
Thank you for blessing my heart and the hearts of many others.
I truly appreciate each one of you linking up.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Let's get this party started by taking a look at some of last weeks favorites. 

Roses of Inspiration Features. . .
If you were featured than please feel free to take the "I was featured" button.
Simply copy the HTML code and paste it onto your blog.

The Enchanting Rose


The most viewed link was The Cotton Apron
and her monthly challenge.



. . . { Hearth and Home Inspiration } . . .

always delights me with her cozy and warm posts. . .
it's as if I'm right there visiting with her.



. . . { Breakfast Inspiration } . . .

shared a tasty and healthy french toast recipe.
A perfect recipe for Easter brunch.



. . . { Tea Time Inspiration } . . .

shared her soft and romantic tea time.



. . . { Sewing Inspiration } . . .

shared the loveliest fabric butterflies.
These went on my "To Make" list.



. . . { Craft Inspiration } . . . 

showed us her pretty and creative Easter banner and egg cup chimes.



. . . { Party Inspiration } . . .

gave us a peek at her delightful Peter Rabbit themed party.



Last and definitely not least. . .

Doodles 'n' Daydreams
shared her weekend of taking part in the "Relay for Life"
which is a fundraiser for the cancer society.
Having just lost an aunt to cancer only a week ago 
I found this post extremely inspirational.
Thank you, Diana, for sharing your time and experience at the relay with us.



If you are new to the party than here are the basics. . .


{ 1 }
You can link up anything that your heart desires. . .
crafting - recipes - encouragement
Scripture - devotionals - photography
healthy living - gardening - home living
sewing - crochet/knitting - fashion
beauty - tea time - home decor - etc

{ 2 }
You can linkup as many posts as you want
and they can be posts you have written today, last week, last month, or last year.

{ 3 }
There will be fun giveaways throughout the year.
I will simply add up the amount of people who participated in one of the link-ups,
write the numbers down on paper and draw the number of the winner.
So if you link-up more than one post you will have a greater chance of winning.
These giveaways will be random

so you never know which link-up I will choose for a giveaway.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a button available for your sidebar
to let others know about Roses of Inspiration.

The Enchanting Rose

If you are new to linkup parties than please click here
to see how to share your blog post.

Please have fun, my friends!
I am always excited to see what you share 
and will be around to visit each one of your blogs throughout the week.
And speaking of visiting,
please take a few moments to visit at least two of the posts shared-

everyone loves visits and comments.
Have a lovely day!

39 comments:

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Stephanie,
Thanks so much for hosting!! Thanks too for all your visits and sweet words!

Hugs,
Deb

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you, sweet Stephanie for the party!! Great features!!

Blessings,
Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

JES said...

What fun features! I look forward to some visiting this afternoon. Thank you for hosting :)

Bethany Carson said...

Beautiful features! Thanks as always for a wonderful linkup, Stephanie!

Debbie said...

doing double today as i am proud to share both entries!!

wonderful features today stephanie and many thanks for hosting!!

ps...i forgot it was st. pats day!!!!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day Stephanie! Happily joining in today. Wish I had some of that yummy french toast you featuredto go with my coffee.

:) Pam

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Good morning sweet lady! It looks like a beautiful day in blogland. Thanks for the fun party my friend. Hugs, Diane

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What lovely features on this beautiful top 'o the mornin', Stephanie! Thank you for hosting and Happy St. paddy's Day! xo

Huckleberry stitches said...

Good morning and Happy St. Pattys Day! Thank you for hosting this party! All the links were beautiful! Can't wait to see this weeks!

Ruth W said...

Hi Stephanie and Happy St. Patrick's Day! Thanks for hosting, and cool features!
Ruth

Wholesome Joy said...

Thank you so much for the lovely linkup party! Happy Saint Patricks Day! <3

Kelly-Anne @ Beautiful Girlhood said...

Oh, dearest Stephanie! You were sorely missed - your blog is just such a delightful place to stop by!! Thank you for all your sweet visits as well!
Praying your day is beautifully blessed!

Stacy @ Sweethearts + Sweet Tarts said...

I'm glad your computer issues are resolved. Thanks for hosting again. I loved the fabric butterflies featured!

Robyn said...

Thanks for hosting, Stephanie, and for featuring my recipe! I want to have a romantic tea party - that looks simply heavenly and I don't even drink tea, lol.
I'm sorry for your loss, my sweet friend. Cancer must be eradicated - we've lost far too many people to this dreaded disease. My prayers will be with you. Big hugs!

cathy@my1929charmer said...


Thanks for the party, glad you computer issue are fixed and hope the same works out for me.

MELODY JACOBS said...

nice post, happy for you
http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

bj said...

Oh, my...thank you SO much for featuring my tea time. It's an honor to share with all the talented bloggers here.
Thanks, also, for hosting such a lovely party.
xo

Miss Val's Creations said...

Everything is so charming! I'm in love with the Peter Rabbit party motif. He was a favorite of mine when I was little. I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. :(

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, dear Stephanie! I love the card with the shamrocks and the red roses, it's so pretty.

Are you Irish at all? My kids are part Irish on their father's side. They are such jolly people, aren't they? I hope you have fun on this special day.

love, ~Sheri

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Stephanie for featuring my Easter Banner Tutorial today. A lovely surprise. Thank you for Roses of Inspiration. It is a pleasure to join in.
Joy

Nina said...

Hi Stephanie,
It is lovely to hear that your computer was not having major issues, that it only was the Anti-Virus overload.
Thank you for hosting this creative party, and Happy St. Patricks to you,
Nina

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: Happy St. Patrick's Day. Lovely proposals. Keep in touch

M. E. Stephens said...

Thank you so much for featuring my page! :-) I do appreciate it.

Btw - my blog is called "The Cotton Apron". :-) I thought you might want to correct that. "The Cottage Apron" is a nice name too, though.

My thrift store addiction said...

Lovely features Stephanie--thanks so much for hosting! Blessings, Cecilia

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting another great party..Happy Tuesday..Judy

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Thanks, Stephanie, for another lovely party! So glad your computer is running smoothly now!

Ana Lopes said...

Hello dear Stephanie! Thank you so so much for featuring my butterflies! It means so much to me! And thanks for hosting the party.
Have a great day!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Miss Michelle said...

I'm so glad your computer problem wasn't something more serious!
I've never done linkup before. I'm giving it a try! :D I love making new friends.

~Miss Michelle ^_^
www.delightfulhandwork.blogspot.com

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

How sweet, how lovely! I love any Peter Rabbit-themed party! Good evening my dear friend! HOw are you? I am glad your computer is now running again! Have a relaxing evening, Anita

Margie said...

Happy St. Paddy's Day, Stephanie!

My condolences for the loss of your aunt.

I'm glad to hear that your computer issues have been resolved. Looking forward to the linky party on the 27th!

Susan said...

Oh my GOODNESS, Stephanie. What wonderful posts! Susan

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Aww, Stephanie, thanks so much for featuring my Peter Rabbit birthday party! That means so much to me--you have no idea! The other features are great; I'm sorry about your aunt's passing, though. I hope you have lots of good memories of her. And thanks for hosting another party; I'm happy to join in! ~Zuni

Blue Jeans And Teacups said...

been partying all over the blogosphere today! Such fun... hugs to you my friend :)
~Heather Elizabeth

Kelly Deal said...

Hello dear friend! Thanks for hosting yet another beautiful week of inspiration!

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Hi Stephanie, Such a fun and popular link party! Thanks so much for hosting! I can't wait to see all the lovely inspiration! Hugs xo Karen

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Stephanie, what a wonderful week for ROI. The features are all very special.Yesterday was over the top busy for me so I had to miss another link up but so appreciate you hosting and sharing the inspiration.
Blessings to you for a nice evening.
Hugs, CM

angie said...

stephanie, thanks for your wonderful party and thanks for hosting!!!!! have a nice evening!!! hugs, angie from germany

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thank you for the fun party Stephanie and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Julie xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...